Subscriptions to the 2015/16 season have concluded, but it's not too late to get the best seats for the last two shows in the season!
Click here for more information on single ticket sales to Little Women and The Tales of Hoffmann.
2016/17 Season Subscriptions go on sale in June. In addition to seeing great opera, subscribers enjoy these benefits:
- Discounts: Subscribers save up to 15% over regular ticket prices, as well as saving up to $25 in ticketing fees compared to buying single tickets. Subscribers also receive a “Madison Opera Subscriber Card” good for free or reduced admission to Opera Up Close, a savings of up to $60.
- Exchanges: Subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance of the same opera for no cost, up to 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. (Note: We will attempt to exchange your seats to ones near your subscription seats, if possible.)
- Priority Seating: Subscribers receive first choice of seats; non-subscription tickets do not go on sale until September.
- Renewable Seats: Subscribers can renew their same seats for the following year and are first in line to move to better seats.
- Lost Ticket Insurance: Lost your tickets? Simply contact Madison Opera and we will issue replacements.
For help with special needs seating or other questions, please contact
Patron Services at 608.238.8085, or via email.