For music. For drama. For connection.
Subscribe to the 2017/18 season and guarantee yourself dates on the calendar to join your friends in the audience and on stage, immersing yourself in the fantastical worlds created by these writers and musicians. Subscribe to all three shows for the greatest savings - and the most captivating year!
We are experiencing a technical difficulty with the subscription link.
Please come back later to order online.
Why become a season ticket holder? See below for all the benefits our patrons receive when they subscribe for the season.
- Discounts: Subscribers save up to 15% over regular ticket prices, as well as saving up to $25 in ticketing fees compared to buying single tickets. Subscribers also receive a “Madison Opera Subscriber Card” good for free or reduced admission to Opera Up Close, a savings of up to $60.
- Exchanges: Subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance of the same opera for no cost, up to 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. (Note: We will attempt to exchange your seats to ones near your subscription seats, if possible.)
- Priority Seating: Subscribers receive first choice of seats; non-subscription tickets do not go on sale until September.
- Renewable Seats: Subscribers can renew their same seats for the following year and are first in line to move to better seats.
- Lost Ticket Insurance: Lost your tickets? Simply contact Madison Opera and we will issue replacements.
For help with special needs seating or other questions, please contact Patron Services at 608.238.8085, or via email.