For music. For drama. For connection.
We are currently taking 2016/17 season subscriptions over the phone, but the online form should be available by May 9. Check back for updates.
Subscribe to the 2016/17 and guarantee yourself dates on the calendar to join your friends in the audience and on stage. Subscribe to all three shows for the greatest savings - and a most exciting year!
In addition to seeing great opera, subscribers enjoy these benefits:
- Discounts: Subscribers save up to 15% over regular ticket prices, as well as saving up to $25 in ticketing fees compared to buying single tickets. Subscribers also receive a “Madison Opera Subscriber Card” good for free or reduced admission to Opera Up Close, a savings of up to $60.
- Exchanges: Subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance of the same opera for no cost, up to 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. (Note: We will attempt to exchange your seats to ones near your subscription seats, if possible.)
- Priority Seating: Subscribers receive first choice of seats; non-subscription tickets do not go on sale until September.
- Renewable Seats: Subscribers can renew their same seats for the following year and are first in line to move to better seats.
- Lost Ticket Insurance: Lost your tickets? Simply contact Madison Opera and we will issue replacements.
For help with special needs seating or other questions, please contact
Patron Services at 608.238.8085, or via email.