When businesses show their support for Madison Opera, they gain the loyal patronage of our audience and show the community they are dedicated supporters of the arts. Sponsors help bring our season to life. Your company can choose to sponsor a single performance or make the ultimate statement to your community by sponsoring an entire season. As a corporate sponsor of Madison Opera, unique and exciting benefits and promotional opportunities await you, your clients, and your employees. There are also numerous ways that your company can tailor your giving aside from mainstage sponsorships. As a sponsor, you show your company cares about the cultural life of our region. For information on corporate giving, please contact Beth Tolles at (608) 238-8085 or email@example.com.
Don't miss the opportunity to put your company's name in lights! For more information regarding corporate sponsorship, or to tailor a specific sponsorship package other than those listed below, contact the Madison Opera Development Department at (608) 238-8085.
- Production Lead Sponsor ~ $10,000+
- Production Supporting Sponsor ~ $5,000+
- Education Programs Sponsor ~ $2,500+
Production sponsorships are available for all Overture Center productions as well as Opera in the Park.
Education sponsorships are available for both youth programs such as the Student Matinee and adult programs such as Opera Up Close and Opera Novice.
Sponsor Benefits (may include some or all of the following based on level)
- Logo recognition in season brochure
- Logo recognition in electronic media
- Live recognition at performances
- Logo recognition in performance programs and on website
- Recognition in commercial media promotions
- Color advertisement in performance program
- Complimentary performance tickets
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Invitations to exclusive "Meet the Artists" patron receptions
- Opportunity to host client/employee receptions
- Recognition on prominent sponsor signage in performance lobby
- Invitation to attend final dress rehearsal
- Discounted employee tickets
The following benefits are unique to Opera in the Park:
- Complimentary Prelude Dinner tickets
- Complimentary VIP concert seating
- Complimentary VIP parking
- Prominent banner placement
- Logo on event t-shirt